Breezelike Sandalwood Fine Tooth Hair Comb - No static Natural Aroma Wooden Tail Comb
- This rat tail detangling wood comb is made with 100% natural fragrant green sandalwood.
- Handmade, smooth and seamless, easy to detangle long and curly hair, around 8.3" long.
- No snags, no static, no frizz, reduce hair breakage and split ends, perfect for teasing hair.
- Natural sandalwood aroma and round wooden fine teeth help to relieve tension, massage scalp and distribute oils, perfect for use with conditioners and detanglers.
- Premium quality hair comb with inscribed brand logo, brand packaging and worry-free after-sales services, a great gift for men and women.
Breezelike green sandalwood combs are high-rank combs sold by Skyworkshop. All Breezelike green sandalwood combs are made with natural green sandalwood and crafted with traditional handicrafts. Green Sandalwood, the sweet-smelling wood from sandalwood tree, has long been considered as the rarest timber in the world. Green Sandalwood has a long-lasting distinctive soft warm precious-wood fragrance. The natural soothing fragrance of sandalwood has the effect to calm the nerves and relieve stress. Unlike many other aromatic woods, sandalwood retains its fragrance for decades.
- Made with natural sandalwood, Breezelike green sandalwood combs never discharge static during usage.
- Breezelike green sandalwood combs tend to add natural soothing fragrance to your hair and relieve stress.
- Each Breezelike green sandalwood comb has its unique distinctive wood grain, since no two sandalwood trees are identical.
- Sandalwood is believed to be able to exorcise evil and purify souls. Breezelike green sandalwood comb is perfect to cleanse your hair.
- Breezelike green sandalwood comb retains the natural green sandalwood color. And the natural green sandalwood tone tends to grow greener
after sometime, making it looks more antique.
Preservations:- Do not drop sandalwood combs on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not soak sandalwood combs in water especially hot water for a long time. If you have to wash them, remember to wipe them dry with a
cotton towel afterwards.
- Do not put sandalwood combs in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- The sandalwood resin may condense into crystal substance like fuzz on the surface of the sandalwood comb. You can easily dust the crystal substance off or wipe it from the surface with a cotton towel.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain sandalwood combs smooth and shiny.