Breezelike Natural Sandalwood Hair Comb - No Static Handmade Wide Tooth Wooden Comb for Detangling
- This wooden wide tooth detangling comb is made with 100% natural fragrant green sandalwood.
- Handmade, smooth and seamless, easy to detangle thick long curly hair, around 7.1" long.
- No snags, no static, no frizz, reduce hair breakage and split ends, perfect for natural wavy hair.
- Natural sandalwood aroma and round wood teeth help to relieve tension and massage scalp, easy to distribute hair conditioners, oils and detanglers.
- A genuine Breezelike comb is a premium quality comb with inscribed brand logo, brand packaging and worry-free after-sales services, a perfect gift for men and women!
Green Sandalwood has a long-lasting distinctive soft warm precious-wood fragrance. The natural soothing fragrance of sandalwood has the effect to calm the nerves and relieve stress.
- Breezelike green sandalwood combs are high-rank combs sold by Skyworkshop. All Breezelike green sandalwood combs are made with natural green sandalwood and crafted with traditional handicrafts.
- Made with natural sandalwood, Breezelike green sandalwood combs never discharge static during usage.
- Breezelike green sandalwood combs tend to add natural soothing fragrance to your hair and relieve stress.
- Each Breezelike green sandalwood comb has its unique distinctive wood grain.
- Sandalwood is believed to be able to exorcise evil and purify souls. Breezelike green sandalwood comb is perfect to cleanse your hair.
- Breezelike green sandalwood comb retains the natural green sandalwood color. And the natural green sandalwood tone tends to grow greener after sometime, making it looks more antique.
- Do not drop sandalwood combs on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not soak sandalwood combs in water especially hot water for a long time. If you have to wash them, remember to wipe them dry with a cotton towel afterwards.
- Do not put sandalwood combs in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- The sandalwood resin may condense into crystal substance like fuzz on the surface of the sandalwood comb. You can easily dust the crystal substance off or wipe it from the surface with a cotton towel.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain sandalwood combs smooth and shiny.