SATA Power Splitter Cable, Large 4 Pin Molex (LP4) to Dual SATA Power Y-Cable Adapter Cable - 7.9 Inches
- This handy Molex to Dual SATA power adapter cable powers two SATA drives from a single LP4 connection; .
- It’s an ideal solution for the DIY computer builder or IT tech repair when installing new or replacement SATA drives or DVD drives to a power supply that only has Molex power ports;
- The Molex to SATA power cable provides a spare for upgrades or repairs with a 9inch cable length that is perfect for internal cable management.
- This heavy duty splitter with a Molex 4-pin male to 2 SATA 15-pin female straight connectors is constructed with flexible 18 AWG conductors for reliable performance when connecting two SATA HDDs to a power supply.
This LP4 to SATA Power Y-Cable Adapter features two Serial ATA power (female) connectors and one LP4 male connection.
It’s a reliable solution that lets you power two SATA drives using a single LP4 connection to the computer power supply.
It’s a handy addition to your toolbox when building, upgrading or repairing computers. It connects newer SATA internal hard drives, optical drives, and motherboards to a power supply with legacy LP4, 4-pin Molex connectors. Recycle older power supplies for repairs or replacements. Utilize the extra Molex ports on a power supply when the SATA ports are all occupied.
* Supports 5V SATA drives (not 3.3V) and 12V ATX power supplies.
* Sample compatibility list includes Anker Uspeed USB 3.0 PCI-Express Card, Antec VP-450W Power Supply, 24x DVD-RS serial-ATA internal optical drive, DVD SATA Supermulti Burner, Coolmax 500W Power Supply, Cooler Master Elite 460W Power Supply, Crucial 256GB SATA 2.5" Internal SSD, EVGA 430W Power Supply, Intel 520 Series 120GB SATA 2.5" SSD, HDE SATA to IDE/IDE Drive Interface, Kingston Digital 120GB 2.5" SSD.