SATA III Cable, 6Gbps 90 Degree Right Angle HDD SDD Data Cable with Locking Latch Compatible for SATA HDD, SSD, CD Driver, CD Writer - Black 19.6 Inches
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This 90 degreeright angle SATA III data cable is specially designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage.
- The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, 2x faster than SATA II, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Data transfer speed is limited by rating of the attached equipment.
- Constructed with pure copper conductorsand low-profile plastic jacket, this SATA III cable has strong toughness and wear resistance. The locking latch design on each end of the cable can ensure secure connection.
- Designed with a right angle connector, this SATA datacable is an indispensable tool for securing difficult to reach connections in small cases. It is also a cost effective way to provide replacement or spare for different SATA systems or for RAID configuration.
- Plug in and Play!No software installation required. But please noted that this data cable does not provide power for your hard drive. It must be powered separately.
This SATA III 6 Gbps data cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage.
It’s compatible with
- 2.5" SSD drive
- 3.5" HDD drive
- Optical DVD drive
- RAID controller host card