SATA III Cable, 6Gbps Straight HDD SDD Data Cable with Locking Latch Compatible for SATA HDD, SSD, CD Driver, CD Writer - Black 19.6 Inches
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- This SATA IIIdata cable is designed to connect motherboards and host controllers to internal Serial ATA hard drives and DVD drives, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage.
- The latest SATA Revision 3.0 allows for data transfer speeds of up to 6 Gbps, 2x faster than SATA II, backwards compatible with SATA I and SATA II. Data transfer speed is limited by rating of the attached equipment.
- Constructed with pure copper conductorsand low-profile plastic jacket, this SATA III cable has strong toughness and wear resistance. The locking latch design on each end of the cable can ensure secure connection.
- This straight SATA data cable isflexible enough to allow an efficient and organized installation in tight computer cases. It’s also a cost effective way to provide replacement or spare for different SATA systems or for RAID configuration.
- Plug in and Play!No software installation required. But please noted that this data cable does not provide power for your hard drive. It must be powered separately.
This SATA III 6 Gbps data cable connects both newer SATA III and legacy SATA I, II drives to internal motherboards and host controllers, quickly upgrading your computer for expanded storage.
It’s compatible with
- 2.5" SSD drive
- 3.5" HDD drive
- Optical DVD drive
- RAID controller host card