Mini DisplayPort to HDMI, Mini DP(Thunderbolt) to HDMI Converter
- This is a lightweight and portable adapter for connecting a Mini DisplayPort (Mini DP or mDP)/ Thunderbolt 2 port compatible computer to HDMI-enabled monitors and other devices such as Blu-ray players, Fire TV, Apple TV, PS4, PS3, XBox one, Xbox 360, A/V receivers ( A separate HDMI cable is required.)
- This mini DisplayPort Thunderbolt to HDMI display adaptercan transmit both audio and video from computer or tablet to HDTV display; Supports video resolutions up to 1920 x 1200 and 1080p (Full HD) and flawless audio pass-thru for uncompressed digital 7.1, 5.1 or 2 channels.
- This low-profile connector does not block adjacent ports on your computer, has molded strain-relief for long life, and has ergonomically designed treads for easy plugging and unplugging.
- Both of theconnectors resist corrosion, provide rigidity, and improve the signal performance. And the reinforced joint design ensures the durability.
- The thunderbolt portis compatible with iMac, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, Mac Mini, Microsoft Surface Pro 3/4, etc.
This Mini DisplayPort to HDMI Adapter lets you use the Mini DisplayPort on your computer to directly deliver visuals on your HDMI-equipped Display without the need for cumbersome protocol and connector adapters or dongles.
- Input (from the video source): Mini DisplayPort Male (Thunderbolt 2 Compatible)
- Output (to the monitor): HDMI Female
- Audio Support: Yes
- Installation: Plug and Play
- Apple MacBook, MacBook Pro, MacBook Air, iMac, Mac mini, Mac Pro;
- Microsoft Surface Pro 4, Pro 3, Pro 2, Surfacebook (NOT Surface for Windows RT);
- Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon, X230/X240s, L540, T540p, W540, Helix;
- Dell XPS 13/14/15/17, Latitude E7240/E7440, Precision M3800;
- Acer Aspire R7/S7/V5/V7; Intel NUC; Asus Zenbook; HP Envy 14/17; Google Chromebook Pixel;
- Cyberpower Zeusbook Edge X6; Toshiba Satellite Pro S500, Tecra M11/A11; Alienware 14/17/18;