Breezelike Wide Tooth Wooden Detangling Hair Comb - No Static Sandalwood Buffalo Horn Comb
- This detangling hair comb is made with a 100% natural black buffalo horn and green sandalwood.
- Handmade, smooth and seamless, easy to detangle natural curly, wavy and long hair, about 6" long.
- No snags, no static, no frizz, reduce hair breakage and split ends, perfect for thick hair and beard.
- Natural sandalwood aroma and round buffalo horn teeth help to relieve tension, massage scalp and distribute oils, perfect for use with conditioners and detanglers.
- Premium quality hair comb with brand packaging and worry-free after-sales services, a perfect gift for men and women.
Breezelike black buffalo horn combs with sandalwood are high-rank horn combs sold by Skyworkshop. All of them are made with natural black buffalo horns and fragrant green sandalwood and crafted with traditional handicrafts.
Handmade horn combs are famous traditional handicrafts in southern China. The special traditional craftsmanship of making natural horn combs has been handed down generation from generation since Song Dynasty 700 years ago.
Buffalo and sheep horns are precious ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, combing hair with horn combs every day can relieve the itchy scalp and improve the condition of hair loss. Besides, gently massaging the scalp with horn combs every day can promote the blood circulation near the brain, relieve the blood pressure and soothe the brain nerves, thus helping the users to keep a peaceful mind.
Green Sandalwood has a long-lasting distinctive soft warm precious-wood fragrance. The natural soothing fragrance of sandalwood has the effect to calm the nerves and relieve stress. Unlike many other aromatic woods, sandalwood retains its fragrance for decades.
- Breezelike black buffalo horn combs tend to glide through hair much easier without discharging static.
- The teeth of natural black buffalo horn combs are smoother, blunter than plastic ones, thus better for hair care.
- No two leaves are identical in the world, neither are natural black buffalo horns and sandalwood. Each Breezelike black buffalo horn comb with sandalwood has its unique distinctive texture, which makes it special.
- The sandalwood part of the comb retains the natural green sandalwood color. And the natural green sandalwood tone tends to grow greener after sometime, making it looks more antique.
- Do not drop sandalwood horn combs on hard floors (like concrete floor, tile floor etc) or collide them with other hard objects.
- Do not put sandalwood horn combs in strong light or high temperature. Keep them away from fireplaces and ovens especially.
- Do not soak sandalwood horn combs in water especially hot water for a long time.
- Sandalwood horn combs can be corroded by detergents. If you have to wash them, please use clean water and remember to wipe them dry with a cotton towel afterwards.
- A small amount of olive oil can be used to maintain sandalwood horn combs smooth and shiny.