Breezelike Fine Tooth Detangling Wooden Tail Comb - No Static Natural Sandalwood Buffalo Horn Comb
- The wooden handle tail comb is handmade with 100% natural black buffalo horns and green sandalwood.
- Handmade, smooth and seamless, easy to detangle long and curly hair, around 8.3" long.
- No snags, no static, less frizz, reduce hair breakage and split ends, perfect for teasing hair.
- Natural sandalwood aroma and buffalo horn teeth help to relieve tension, massage scalp and distribute oils, perfect for use with conditioners and detanglers.
- Premium quality hair comb with inscribed brand logo, brand packaging and worry-free after-sales services, a great gift for men, women and girls.
Handmade horn combs are famous traditional handicrafts in southern China. The special traditional craftsmanship of making natural horn combs has been handed down generation from generation since Song Dynasty 700 years ago. Buffalo and sheep horns are precious ingredients in traditional Chinese medicine. According to the theory of traditional Chinese medicine, combing hair with horn combs every day can relieve the itchy scalp and improve the condition of hair loss. Besides, gently massaging the scalp with horn combs every day can promote the blood circulation near the brain, relieve the blood pressure and soothe the brain nerves, thus helping the users to keep a peaceful mind.
- Breezelike black buffalo horn combs with sandalwood are high-rank horn combs sold by Skyworkshop. All of them are made with natural black buffalo horns and fragrant green sandalwood and crafted with Chinese traditional handicrafts.
- Breezelike black buffalo horn combs tend to glide through hair much easier without discharging static.
- The teeth of natural black buffalo horn combs are smoother, blunter than plastic ones, thus better for hair care.
- No two leaves are identical in the world, neither are natural black buffalo horns and sandalwood. Each Breezelike black buffalo horn comb with sandalwood has its unique distinctive texture, which makes it special.
- The sandalwood part of the comb retains the natural green sandalwood color. And the natural green sandalwood tone tends to grow greener after sometime, making it looks more antique.
- Do not soak horn combs with sandalwood in water, especially hot water for a long time.
- Keep horn combs with sandalwood away from sunlight, high temperature (over 40 degree Celsius) and detergents.